There is no doubt that our world is changing and might not
be the same after this pandemic, but Preventive Maintenance will always be
vitally important to your facility no matter the circumstances. A proper
Preventive Maintenance (PM) plan will ensure that your operations are running
at peak performance and can extend the life expectancy of critical equipment.
Compu Dynamics’ PM services help predict and prevent
problems that could lead to downtime. We ensure that every component in the
electrical and mechanical chain is within manufacturer specs and up to date.
Our relationship with leading manufacturers and constant hand-on field
experience provide you with the most experience and reliable service
technicians in the industry.
Below are a few of the PM Services that Compu Dynamics
- Tailored Program Development
- Maintenance based on operating objectives and equipment needs
- Operational inspection and test of all equipment and system components
- Identification of worn/broken parts
- Result oriented preventive maintenance
- Refrigeration cycle peak efficiency calibration
- Cleaning, adjustment, lubrication and calibration of all equipment
With our preventive maintenance plan in place you’ll
- Lower operating costs
- Service that meets your business objectives
- Record of preformed proactive and reactive maintenance facilitates monitoring of the program to assure maximum asset utilization
- Peace of mind
Many facilities are now taking action to prevent the spread
of COVID-19 by limiting the access of those who can enter. While this is the
best way to prevent spreading the virus, we can’t ignore that fact that
facilities still need maintenance care. Putting off maintenance can lead to
downtime and system failures that can be costly to fix or could interrupt service
for many clients.
Don’t wait until the last moment to have a technician come
out to perform preventive maintenance. Our technicians are following the CDC’s
guidelines to minimize the spread of the virus by practicing good hygiene
and staying home if they feel ill. Contact us today to schedule
your PM service.