Technology deployments are never easy. Throw in a pandemic and a load of new safety precautions and you have achieved an even higher degree of difficulty. In order to keep up with demand under today’s redefined standards, many facilities are engaging Compu Dynamics to handle their technology deployments.
Data center managers have always dealt with limited budgets and ever-increasing responsibilities. They wear multiple hats, whether it’s architecting IT, selecting hardware, purchasing, handling logistics, dealing with vendors, and providing customer support, there is rarely enough time in the day to dedicate to each phase of a project. Compu Dynamics can step in to be an “on-demand” partner, with resources ready to lead your project to success.
Why Compu Dynamics?
- Complete project support from initial budget creation; through procurement, staging, and onsite installation; to after-project maintenance and service contracts.
- Dedicated project management staff with 20+ years of industry knowledge across multiple disciplines.
- A deep understanding of IT support infrastructure including critical power, precision cooling and high-reliability networks
- Migration and consolidation expertise
- Streamlined communication
- Global engineering presence
- Concurrent deployment capabilities
- A robust partner network
- Past performance including some of the world’s largest technology companies and industry leaders
The New Environment
As a part of the “new normal”, our technicians are following all safety guidelines recommended by the CDC. We have advised our staff to stay home if they are feeling ill or have encountered anyone who may be a victim of COVID-19.
We are here to be your exclusive partner and reduce your project complexity. Whether you are in the planning stages of a multi-site rollout or just putting out a fire, Compu Dynamics is here to ensure your success.
Contact our Infrastructure Services team to discuss your technology deployment needs today!