General Contractor Capabilities
At Compu Dynamics, we employ carpenters, cage builders, mechanical installers, electricians and network technicians. We are a licensed commercial General, Mechanical, and Electrical contractor in Virginia. Our team thrives on engineering-driven power/cooling/network-oriented projects.
Managing the General Construction Process
Compu Dynamics manage all the aspects of the construction process:
- Document control and reporting
- Subcontractor management
- Financial management
- Scheduling of all materials and trade
- Coordinating with third party vendors
- Contract management
- Project closeout
- Warranty Program
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs):
- SCIF & Teleconference spaces-CenturyLink’s Government office
- Data Center/Server Rooms:
- Project Redwood / Ashburn – Multiple POD Design-Build White Space Fit-out, plus Office Space and Storage Area
- Telecommunications Company – New Colocation Space Design-Build Project, 22810 International Drive
- Department of Defense – Diamond Hall Data Center Expansion Design-Build
- Historic Building Preservation Group – Alternate Computing Facility GC/Construction Manager
- Data Center Facility-Renovation work for South lobby, hallway, restrooms, loading docks, and demo & build new security booth at 7990 Quantum Dr., Vienna, VA.
Contact us today to learn more about our GC capabilities.