At Compu Dynamics, safety is not only a priority but one of our core values. We share a personal and professional commitment to protecting the safety and well-being of our employees, our clients, our vendors and the people of the communities in which we operate.
A key factor in implementing these safety rules is the strict compliance to all applicable federal, state, local, and company policies and procedures. Employees are encouraged to report any unsafe work practices or safety hazards encountered on the job.
All accidents are preventable through implementation of effective Safety Principles and Health Control policies and programs.
- Safety and Health controls are a major part of our every day work.
- Accident prevention is good business. Therefore, we comply with all safety and health regulations that apply to the course and scope of operations.
- Management is responsible for providing the safest possible workplace for employees.
- Employees are responsible for following safe work practices and company rules, and for preventing accidents and injuries.
- Management and supervisors of Compu Dynamics set an exemplary example with good attitudes and strong commitment to safety and health in the workplace.
- Our safety program applies to all employees and persons affected or associated in any way by the scope of this business.
- Everyone’s goal is to constantly improve safety awareness and to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Employees are motivated to follow safety principles through quarterly incentive program
Safety in Numbers
Everyone at Compu Dynamics is involved and committed to our safety principles. This is a team effort. Together, we keep each other safe and healthy in the workplace and on the job site.
Contact us today to learn more about our safety principles.